Sunday, October 3, 2010

Surat Keluhan (Complaint Letters)

Complaint Letters


Bekasi, October 4, 2010

Dear.
Yanti store Hema
Jl. Market Shocked, Margahayu
Bekasi

I sent this complaint letter to your store. Because there is damage to the goods that I bought on October 2, 2010 in your store, that is 1 unit of a washing machine. When the goods arrived at my house and when I try it turns out that the goods are not functioning properly.

Therefore, I request that the goods are exchanged back with new items. So I do not feel disadvantaged, and I want these goods exchanged as soon as possible.

A few letters from me, I hope this problem is handled quickly, and your party can deliver the goods back to my home. For your attention I thank you. I apologize if there is one-one word.


Sincerely,


(Chanique Imut)

No comments:

Post a Comment